Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

So here I am, not as happy as I should be...

So what prompted that title? A nice little chat with Shawn online. But that is for later. So the thrid week of school is comming to a close, and it has been shitty. It doesnt help that my sister is playing sad music downstairs and its raining outside. I want to listen to good happy music to try to cheer me up, but the stupid new iTunes has completely fucked with my songs but that is for later too. So what is for now? I don't know. This is post is supposed to be like an internal monologe, like the ones weve been talking about in my acting class. So lets start there...the only bright part of my life right now--my acting class. Some of our assignments have been: What would you do with a million dollars?, stalk a person, stalk and try to mimic three other people's walks, and Find a happy place.

So what are my other classes? Anatomy, Microbiology, Statistics, Anatomy Lab, Micro Lab (and of course the acting). Anatomy is fun but very difficult and i just got the first quiz back with a nice fat F on the front. Anatomy Lab is probably my hardest class...and only one credit--so that blows--but it is sooo cool, and i really like it, i just hope i did better on the exam we took on wendsday then on the anatomy quiz. Micro can be dull sometimes, but amazing at other times--the Lab is fun but hard to follow what we are supposed to be doing. And I hate math, so you can guess how i feel about Statistics. But being that I am loaded down with all these sciences, that means i can't be involved in the plays this semester hardly at all. I am working fridays and saturdays, leaving my weekends to work and studing with minimal friend time. So thats school.

Not to much to say about anything else--cause i have no life. damn it. So here i am musicless and only listening to my sister's downstairs that like i said is kind of depressing. and its raining...but i already said that. Yeah so Shawn told me that i just had to download the new iTunes, saying that it is soo much better. My vote: blahhh. I have a few beefs with it, but the main one is; I CANT PLAY MY FUC*ING MUSIC! I try to play a song and it skips and is all staticy. at first i thought it was only the new stuff that shawn put on it, but no, its all the music. plus it takes forever to activate, because of the dumb album cover pictures that it downloads--I dont care about the pictures--I have the songs to listen to the songs, not to look at the pretty pictures of cd cases (and it looks like they just stole the rotating affect strait out of a video game) but whatever, i could care less--other then the fact that I CANT PLAY MY FUC*ING MUSIC because its so painful to listen too.

So i tell shawn all of this, and try to explain what is wrong with the iTunes, and he accuses me of a hateing all change, i say and i quote, "I don't hate change. I hade bad change." and this iTunes is bad change. So i guess hes had a bad day and so i was the lucky one that got to listen to all the reasons why he hates Alex; or more specificly, me. Well some of the stuff just pissed me off...A lot, because it is completely false,, and if he actually believes all that crap then i guess we didnt know eachother like i thought we did. But it looks like its time for me to go find something to eat again. So here i am, not as happy as i should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home