Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

III, DL 240's, and Cadavers

So here I am in the Pilot house at the University of Portland, sitting here with three hours of nothingness. So apparently my Anatomy class was canceled today without my knowledge. Supposedly my prof send out two emails that she was sick, but because she labeled the email Ill which when it is ariel font looks like the roman numeral III I did not recognise it and skiped over it in my inbox because I was rushed to study for my Microbiology and Statistics tests. Oh well.

The verdict on the Volvo is good, the problem was a relay for the fuel pump thus the fuel pump was not getting the voltage required to run and therefor start the engine. So it was replaced and now the little darling is runing like a cat on rollarskates. This happend like a few weeks ago but I forgot to inform my oh so loyal reader base *cough, cough.* Sorry I am a little sick and have been coughing sneezing and yuck for a few days. And of course my Acting proffesor will not be happy with me because the first two rules of acting is "never get sick." and "never get sick." Oh yeah, and the definition is "To do truthfully under imaginary circumstances."

Yesterday was the first day that we got to work with cadavers in my anatomy lab. one male, one female. The female is going on two years here at UP, (the preservitives keep them preserved forever--I'm not joking, seriously forever!) and the male we just got in this summer and so he is not fully disected yet. The female is down to strictly bone, muscle and organs. but the man--well, he's more intact. It was really cool and a great opportunity to do this, and I am looking forward to working with them, however not so much about the mermoization of all the muscles--which is probably what I should be doing now. Okay well for now, Seacrest out.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger b said…

    i kinda hoped it was the end of the volvo chronicles.

    look like i'll hafta take matters into my own hands...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home