Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Computer Problems...

So there I was just packing to go to Canada, and I just wanted to play some music on my computer, so I insert a CD and try to play it, well it doesn’t work, and so I try one of my games; you know my Lego Star Wars or my Knights of the Old Republic, something like that, but unfortunately my CD drive wasn’t working and would shut down the computer after I tried to run it, I did a full system scan and it quarantined a virus, as well as the Trojan that It had detected earlier that same day, but that wasn’t enough so with no luck It was decided that My family would drop off my precious laptop at my moms work (cause she works for a computer place that fixes and upgrades computers) and that’s exactly what we did, and then we get a call while we're all in Canada--fighting Pumas and everything--that my DVD drive is totally wasted, so now CTL is going to replace it hopefully and because I don’t have my computer I will not able to type my full chronicles of the Canadian Trip until I get it back, but just so you don’t get too impatient, it involves fighting Pumas (like I mentioned before), the Space needle, Getting lost in the Canadian wilderness, ferries (not fairies), juggling a running chainsaw, Canadian Castles, and the Gay Pride Festival in Seattle to top it off, and that is the long winded explanation of why I have not and why I will not be putting up a Canadian post on my blog for a few days...Oh and I will also be uploading the pictures of the trip , at least most of the 440 (yes four hundred and forty) pictures that we took...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *Still wondering why Alex and his sister decided to randomly talk their parents into attending a Pride Parade... There must be a secret motive, a hidden agenda...*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home