Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Readership is down

I have discovered a startling fact: Not very many people are reading my blogs anymore. Okay, so not many were reading them before, but I have reason to believe that even that number has decreased. So here is a breif overview of what has happened in the last few months in regards to my blogs.

Omega Zero--Formerly known as "The Omega Directive" I was forced to change the name due to some copyright disputes with Star Trek and Paramount Pictures. I have concluded the Mayan Bio's and have come full circle from where I started over a year ago, when I first Introduced the Oglamari in January of 2005. The most recent post on Omega Zero is the tie-in to my true story that I am writing in a novel form.

Species of Omega--Not much has changed for a few months, but I plan to introduse new species as well as short Bio's on the species that compose the APF and those that are allied with the Oglam Empire. IF anyone knows how to help me upload pictures onto the internet and then link them or even post them on the blog, Help would be greatly appriciated.

I.S.S. Paladin--One of the few little known blogs that I have created that has recieved no comments...ever. It chronicles the I.S.S. Paladin--the second most advanced battleship in the Terran Empire. It is placed in the Star Trek Mirror Universe and is written so that each post is a "captain's log"

TK-428--This is the newest addition to my Blog list, and it is what I promised Ben nearly two years ago. It is the story of a single Stormtrooper that makes his way up in rank durring the Clone Wars and then into the Rise of the Empire. However this is not just any Stormtrooper, this is THE Stormtrooper that is shot and killed by Leia in Episode IV. So everyone gets to finally find out that Stormtrooper TK-428 was not just an ordinary clone, but rather excelled in what he did, although he wasnt the brightest on the battlefield. So far only one post has been...posted however more are to follow soon, and with humor and tragedy all mixed up together to create a new type of blog. Okay I think i hyped it up enough for now, so im going to stop here.

Of course there will always be "The Outsiders Looking In" who recently has suffered a small decrease in posting, however I have faith that Ben and Co. will bring it back to life in no time. As for my other failed blogs, Hoverboots Anonymous died earlier this year, and my reunion blog of the Insiders Looking Out, was only temporary. And as most of you know, "3 Tuesdays in June" or "Tuesday's blog" as well as "Alive in Athol" died along with Tuesday.

So thats all for now, and I hope some of you will visit my other blogs. And don't forget to read the new posts beneith this one right here at "Xan Directive."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home