Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet!

Volvo Chronicles: Part MCXXV

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet!

Saturday: Drama Party, enough said.

It's Still Rock and Roll to Me

Sunday: First Rehearsal for Getting Out. I portray The Doctor.

Under Pressure

Monday: I arrived to school a little later then expected. If you are familiar with the UP campus and parking lots you will know that the general parking is in the center of the campus between the pilot house and the Chiles Center, and that is where I usually park. Well with the new semester my classes have changed and my Spanish class which was in the BC has moved to Waldshmit Hall, which is on the complete opposite end of campus then the Chiles center. Unfortunately at 9:15 in the morning the only open spots in the main parking lot are next to the Chiles center. So I scowered out a different parking lot. I parked against a curb that was painted green. Now green is usually the color of "go" or "okay" or "general parking," hell my parking sticker that says general parking is green. So I park right outside Waldshmit in the green zone. I come out from class and debate whether to move my car to the other parking lot now that there is open space. I decide not to, and go to my next class. Well i come out of my second class to exchange books at my car and their is a fucking TICKET on my windshield! Supposedly the green zone is for carpool only, however there are no signs or painted labels in the green zone indicating that it is a carpool area like they mark the other parking lots. Stupid officer 111.

Only The Good Die Young

Thursday: This morning I woke up plenty early because I had accidentally slept in Tuesday and missed thirty minutes of Philosophy. Well I wasn't going to let that happen again. I walk down to my beautiful little Volvo. And I turn the ignition...dead...bitch. My thought process: "Gawd Damn it! What the hell? All the lights are off, no door was open, no warning lights, what the Phuck! Damn it. Oh that’s a cute kitty. Damn, sometimes I wish I had super powers. Okay well I better call mom and see if she can come and jump the Volvo." So my mom comes and jumps me, and the car starts...slowly. everything is slow and unless I kept my foot on the accelerator it was going to die again. So I pulled it into the driveway, and called my dad to see if he had any suggestions; should I drive to school and risk getting stranded on I5, I would prefer not to. I tested the lights, and when i turned them on the car just died, dead, as in it is no longer alive. I hooked it up to the battery charger, and so now its charging outside the garage. So i missed my Philosophy class completely and am stuck at home for until I can fix it or one of my parents get home and lend me their car. Shit.

Hey! You! Get Offa My Cloud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home