Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Some of my favorite quotes

~education does not equal intelligence

~One is certain of nothing but the truth of one's own emotions. -EM Forester

~How can you hear your soul if everyone is talking? -Issac in Mary Doria Russell's "Children of God"

~Perhaps some journeys were never meant to end. -William Shatner in "The Return"

~Rain falls on everyone. Lighting strikes some. I'm glad im not wearing armor! -Kajpin in "Children of God"

~Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

~Why do people kill people for killing people to show them that killing people is wrong?

~Serenity is not peace from the storm, it is peace within it."

~What is history, but a fabel agreed upon? -Napoleon

~If you can't say anything nice, You must be talking to a cat.

~The mind knows only what lies near the heart

~Things you remember best, aren't things.

~Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom

~Go ahead and be as sexy as you can. (one of my fortune cookies! That was wierd!)

~All I did was tell the truth and everyone laughed. -Mark Twain

~A man who fears nothing, loves nothing. If you don't love anything what joy is there in your life?

~Things without all remedy should be without regard: what is done is done. -Lady Macbeth

~The less we know about someone, the easier we find it to make a snap decision, to condemn or sneer or believe the worst. -Mary Doria Russell

~ Everything we thought we understood--that is what we were most wrong about. -Emilio Sandoz

~Nessisary? Is it nessisary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyways because it's steril and i like the taste. -Patches O'Holihan

~Don't try to be a great man...just be a man. Let History make it's own judgements. -Zepheren Cochrine

~Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home