Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Senior Year

some of my favorite parts of senior year:

-Driving to school (I can drive whoo hu!)
-Driving my sister to school (damn driving sucks)
-Auditioning for my first play (spitfire grill) and getting called back
-Creation of mmmgravy
-getting kicked off mmmgravy
-Creation of my spin-off blog that faded away too quickly
- November Men's Encounter
- Father Kolvanback comming and being a Eucaristic minister
- Auditoning for one-acts
-Auditioning for Dead Man Walking, getting in, then haveing to wait a month before they told us the roles
-Continuing Omega and creating Omega Zero, then The Omega Directive (damn copyright laws)
- Mr. Higgins 5th period class (enough said)
- Everyone applying to college except me and freakin out!
- The only thing everyone is talking about it college (can you say annoying?)
- droping Spanish at the semester
- failing math tests and the increase of my testing anxiety
- begining to feel the symptoms of Senioritus
- Performing on stage for the first time in the most mind-blowing plays ever (people cried a lot)
- having my talepipe on my car fly off on the way to school
- The Donald Ray Wallace Posters and the massive outcry of injustice
- Sister Helen Prejean comeing to school and then to rehersal
- Submiting a play for the playwriting festival
- Directing the playfest, amazing!
- being wait-listed to UP (the only place I applied) freakin out again!
- Spring Soccer hell yeah
- Senior Silent Retreat (14 hours, 5 min, and 23 sec)
- Graduation
- Graduation Party
- goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home