Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

News from Home

Fort Clatsop Has Burned Down!

The fort that so many of us traveled to with our parents or for school has now burned to the ground. Built in 1955, the replica of the fort that Lewis and Clark built was destroyed 50 years after completed. Firefighters worked for hours Monday night trying to extenguish the flames but by the time the fire was out half of the 50 by 50 fort was comletely destroyed and the other half had irreversable dammage done to it. They authorities don't know what caused the fire and they are not ruling out arson. The fire was exactly 40 days from the Lewis and Clark Bicenntenial celebration, that was going to be held there, it is unclear where (or if) it will be moved. Park officials said that they will rebuild it as soon as they can. It is sad to think that the fort I had visited so many times is now gone, my aunt said today that she went there as a kid and now her kids will not be able too, perhaps another recreation, but it will never be the same.

Jesuit Theatre department:

The Forigner cast has been...cast.
Such actors include: Brooks Hosfieled, Drew Cotton, Alex Ward, Rachel Wojo, Sam Wason, Spencer Audet, and Ellen Nye. Tech has yet to start on the play, The tech crew is still doing introductions to the certain areas and they just went up to the grid for the first time. The Third Period Class is trying to convince Jeff that they should have a lightsaber duel on the grid sometime in the near future. And tap has already begun for 42nd street and my sister is attending weekly. In the words of the Simpsons, "tappa, tappa, tappa."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home