Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Adventure Golf

So I was watching OPB a few weeks back and I see this preview: "Next on OPB: [and it shows all these african animals on a sufari and very plesent them you hear a "FOUR!" and a golf ball comes wizzing by the elephant." This was my first introduction to ADVENTURE GOLF. Of course this interested me immediatly, "what the hell is a guy doing hitting a golfball at an Elephant!" So i watched the show. It follows these two guys, one Autrailan and the other British around the world showing people the different and diverse places to golf. The first one was on the African Savanah. There are actually elephants and antelope and crocadiles, and wierd bird things mieandering and frolicing around the different holes. Like on the 8th green there were a herd of Impalas grazing. The Austrailan guy whacks the ball right into the middle of them and says, "Oh mui! I just hit 'et in 'da mittle o' dose Impalas 'dere! I 'ink it mought be safer to take a drop!" it was the funiest f-ing thing I had heard in a long time. Then there is a river going down the middle of the course, which wouldn't have been bad except that they had to cross three seperate times accross crocidile infested waters! There were actully crocidile crawling up onto the green and the two guys just decided to take 2 below par, because they didn't want to be attacked. But that wasnt the end of it. It continued and they had an interview with the owner of the golf course, and he said that a few days prior "a laddie had been trampled by a stampeed of elephants." He said it so casually. This lady actually had died and it was just another day for him. The two guys looked at the owener when he said this and it did a little screching sound like a car coming to a stop, with the crickets in the background, yeah i know youve seen "the simple life." So when everyone comes back for christmas break i suggest that first; we learn how to play golf, second learn you to stun a rampaging elephant, and third fly to africa and play some Extreme Adventure Golf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home