Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dead Bunnies

So I am on campus right now, testing the wireless access (The room I am in has partial access). I was walking through the Academic Quad and I saw two bunnies feasting on the grass. It was awsome. We have rabbits on campus. I didn't want to pet them because Ken and Misha taught me never to pet wild animals, for the could have rabies (Mr. Massey's First Period Health Class). Unfortunatly Ken and Misha never gave me the rabies certification pass, so I don't have to listen to them. So I went over to the Rabbits and started petting them. Then some wild poacher dressed in cameo and caring an M-16 emerges from the bushes, and shoots both the rabbits. At first I thought it might be one of the Army ROTC's that we have on campus that guard the WWII Memorial (don't ask me why), but the large gun and the fact that he killed two bunnies kind gave it away that he was in fact an escaped mental patient from the nearby mental health institution suffering from acute HGP and Fried-Egg syndrom. Using my mad Encounter Leader Skills I was able to coax him into sleep by using a soft lullabye, that I had for some reason remembered from my time in Kennya Africa and the natives were feasiting on the bodies of my fellow explorers. It Goes a little something like this:

I don't wanna close my eyes,
I don't wanna fall asleep,
Cause I miss you Baby,
and I don't wanna miss a thing.

After the insane guy fell asleep, I called the Public Saftey office (that I had conviently put on my cell phone the night before) and explained the situation to them. The sent one of their tazor-armed bisiclists to assist me in pushing the poacher off the bluff into the rocky water bellow. Then I headed over to the St. Mary's Lounge to test the internet and that is where I am now. Hey look on the bright side at least I got to keep the gun.

P.S. We kicked Stanfords Butt last night in Womens soccer (3-0). We are ranked 2nd in the nation, But I have never seen playing like that sense the World Cup was in Portland! It puts our team to shame Ben.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home