Xan Directive

I am the entertainer. And I know just where I stand, another serenader, and another long-haired band. Today I am your champion, I may have won your hearts. But I know the game, you'll forget my name. And I won't be here in another year, if I don't stay on the charts.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Just in case...

I have to type this fast because I have to leave in about 4 minutes so excusse all spelling and gramatical errors. I just wanted to type something out really fast just in case something horrible happens to my plane tonight or tommorow morning. For those that don't read my posts as closely as they should Im off to Vermont and Mass. for a while (maybe I can look up that bike shop...) for spirng break. Mkay but if i Dont return for some unknown reason ranging from a crashed plane to the occasional phsycotic maniac who is convinced I own a bike shop in Massichusettes (I told I needed forgiving on the spelling). But Anyways I wanted to say that to all my Jesuit freinds; I love you and you made those four years of HS the best so far. I want to say congrads to my sister for 42nd street and To my parents I love you. Ben you were the best friend I could ask for (whats with the italics now?). And to Shawn I want you to tell those people that I love that I loved them if I were ever to die, and I hope you and your family become closer and that you are arguably the best friend I have at UP! To Chuck I would like to say, "Brokeback Mountain" and to all the others I hope that I am remebered fondly...and if not then fuck all you guys...haha only kidding. Thanks for going to my sisters play to all of those who did, and I would like to leave all my Legos to my cousins...but only when they are old enough so that they dont break them. Well it has now been five minutes and I am going to be late, so ttyl, and remember not to have too many crazy parties while im gone.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your plane is not going to crash u paranoid person you. see you next week. and god. use spellcheck or something :]
    --junelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home